Greenspan

Stevetn.jpgFormer FED Chairman Greenspan said today that there is a 33% chance of a recession by the end of the year. I guess that means that there is a 67% chance that there will be no recession by the end of the year. Just sounds better. My cup is half, er, 2/3 full.

Get your Instant Home Value…