Top ten signs your agent needs a life:
10. Begins each day by checking family dog for termites.
9. Children are asked to provide a prequal letter before dinner will be served.
8. Children refer her as their Loan Officer.
7. Refers to children as the Uncooperative Tenants.
6. Note to school excusing child’s absence includes Mediation/Arbitration clause.
5. All she remembers about the movie American Beauty is that Annette Bening was a RE/MAX agent.
4. The last movie she saw was American Beauty.
3. Garage sale items are given Value Range pricing.
2. Has sock drawer on lockbox.
1. Expresses her age as Days on Market.